Deadline: Saturday, August 10, 2019
The MuslimFest Art Exhibit will take place August 30, 2019 to September 1, 2019 and encourages a displays of a wide array of artwork from artists of all backgrounds.
Art Exhibit Submission Form Preface
The MuslimFest Art Exhibit encourages displays a wide array of artwork from artists of all backgrounds.
Professional Artists(P1-P15) – Artists over the age of 25 and/or artists that are not currently enrolled in school. These artists have a high level of artistic experience and might be engaged in selling their professional artwork. Max of 5 artworks.
Senior Students(S1-S10) – Students between the ages of 17 and 25 that are currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution. A background in formal art education is not necessary, however artistic skills should be developed and the artwork should reflect this. Max of 5 artworks.
Junior Students(J1-J2) – Student artists between the ages of 12 and 16.These are budding and talented young artists that are currently enrolled in school. .Max of 3 artworks.
Artwork selected for the exhibit will be displayed three days on August 31st, Spetember 1st and 2nd to provide artists with maximum exposure. For more information or for any inquiries about this year’s MuslimFest Art Exhibit, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Application fees: Fees are only refundable if your application is not accepted
Registration Link: https://www.map-dynamics.com/muslimfest2019/?register
On registration map, please select exhibit space from this section.
Please carefully read and complete the following form for the MuslimFest 2019 Art Exhibit.
Artists agree to pay 15% of their net sales to Festive Currents. Artists will be assigned a space within Art Exhibit area. Important Dates and Information
- Please read the General Terms and Conditions
- Application Deadline: Saturday, August 10th, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS MAY BE CHARGED BUT NOT ACCEPTED.
- All approved submission must be received by Friday, August 30th, 2019 3:00 PM at the Glass Pavilion Celebration Square, Mississauga
- ALL two-dimensional artwork MUST be ready for display with appropriate hanging material affixed to the back. For clarification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local artists MUST pick up their artwork on-site at the Celebration Square by 8:00 p.m. on September 1st(last day of festival), 2019 from the Art Exhibit Coordinator(s). All artwork not picked up by Sunday, September 8th, 2019 becomes the property of Festive Currents.
Please provide the following information for the each piece of artwork, respecting the maximum number of submissions allowed based on your category. You will be given to option to upload your images after you complete your purchase.
For artwork that is not yet complete, please upload a sketch or drawing of the artwork plan.
|Painting, Drawing, Calligraphy, Printmaking, Photography, Graphics||90cm x 90cm / 35” x 35” Framing should not exceed 5cm / 2” in width.|
|PLEASE NOTE: Any 2-D artwork MUST be ready for display with appropriate hanging material already affixed on the back of the piece.|
|Ceramics||33 cm x 33cm x 33cm / 13” x 13” x 13”|
|Sculpture (including metalwork and woodwork)||90 cm x 90cm x 90cm / 35” x 35” x 35”|
|Jewellery||Contact MuslimFest for details|
|Glass – Blown glass, stained glass, painted glass, etc.|