MUSLIMFEST 2020 BAZAAR Registration Date
We also have a limited amount of sponsorship opportunities remaining, if you are interested, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access Bazaar Map here.
This year, bazaar vendor spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Product category numbers will also be an important factor in vendor distribution. Once your payment and completed vendor forms are received, the Bazaar Management Team will process applications and begin to confirm vendor spots through email (please add email@example.com to your contacts)
We encourage all interested vendor applicants to please register promptly once the sign-up link becomes available. In the past, we were SOLD OUT within minutes registration launch.
The registration process for food and Drink vendors is different than registration for other vendors and is not done through the registration link on Sunday. Please, firstname.lastname@example.org learn more.
- MuslimFest is THREE-day event, it will be held from Friday, July 17th to Sunday, July 19th
- Booth price are same as last year: Pink(Regular)=$1035; Orange(Twin)=$1150; Grey(Premium)=$1345 + HST+ Damage Deposit(refundable)
- Please make sure to go over the MuslimFest Bazaar Terms and Conditions before you register
- The registration link is ONLY accessible from the computer. DO NOT use a mobile device to register(it will fail)
- Vendor spots are assigned on a first-come, first served basis and equal product category distribution
- Once your application is successfully processed by the Bazaar Management Team, you will be notified by email. This may take up to 10 days after receiving your application.
- The public map of MuslimFest Bazaar 2019 can be accessed here. This is to assist you in planning out which booths you are interested in before registration opens on Monday at noon.
- All forms and documents related to this year’s Bazaar can be found attached to this email. There is also a guide (BazaarFormsGuide) to help you understand which forms you need to fill. Please go over them before registration. You may choose to download and fill the form in advance. This will make it easier to email us your forms (to email@example.com) once you purchase a booth.
- We HIGHLY encourage vendors to fill out the forms before launch, so that you can upload them during registration (all forms are linked below)
- Vendors and sponsors are required to have a valid insurance certificate for the duration of the festival.
- Each vendor is allowed to book only ONE BOOTH.
- Bazaar booths and marketing add-ons are subject to HST
- Please note that some of the booths will be reserved by sponsors and therefore will not be available for purchase.
- Some booths come with additional $150 electricity charges.
Please contact Bazaar@MuslimFest.com for any questions. We look forward to having you at MuslimFest 2019.
For Sponsorship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Food or Drink Vendors, please contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll guide you through the registration process for Food and Drink vendors which are different than registration for other vendors.
All registered & approved vendors, please review below important documents.
|Vendor Permit Application Form 2020|
|Vendor Insurance Forms 2020|
|Peel Health Food Vendor Application Form 2020|
|TSSA Inspection Certificate 2020|
|Bazaar Terms and Conditions 2020|
|Environmental Services Terms & Conditions 2020|
We look forward to another amazing festival year, InshAllah!
MuslimFest Bazaar Management Team 2020
2020 Map will be updated soon