MUSLIMFEST 2018 BAZAAR Registration Date
2018 BAZAAR SOLD OUT
MUSLIMFEST 2018 BAZAAR SOLD OUT
Add your email to our waiting list, if you missed registering for the booth. If anything opens up we’ll contact you.
Click Here for Waiting List –> here
When registration opens, a link will be posted here on our website at www.muslimfest.com/bazaar. This link will direct you to the Bazaar registration website where you can purchase a booth.
This year, bazaar vendor spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Product category numbers will also be an important factor in vendor distribution. Once your payment and completed vendor forms are received, the Bazaar Management Team will process applications and begin to confirm vendor spots through email (please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts)
We encourage all interested vendor applicants to please register promptly once the sign-up link becomes available. In the past, we were SOLD OUT within minutes registration launch.
The registration process forFood and Drink vendorsis different than registration for other vendors and is not done through the registration link on Sunday. Please email@example.com learn more.
- This year MuslimFest is THREE-day event, it will be held from Friday, August 31st to Sunday, September 2nd (exact timing TBD)
- Booth price ranges from $1100-$1500 + HST+ Damage Deposit (refundable)
- Please make sure to go over the MuslimFest Bazaar Terms and Conditions before you register
- The registration link is ONLY accessible from the computer. DO NOT use a mobile device to register(it will fail)
- Vendor spots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and equal product category distribution
- Once your application is successfully processed by the Bazaar Management Team, you will be notified by email. This may take up-to 10 days after receiving your application.
- All forms and documents related to this year’s Bazaar can be found attached to this email. There is also a guide (BazaarFormsGuide) to help you understand which forms you need to fill. Please go over them before registration. You may choose to download and fill the form in advance. This will make it easier to email us your forms (to firstname.lastname@example.org) once you purchase a booth.
- Vendors and sponsors are required to have a valid insurance certificate for the duration of the festival.
- Each vendor is allowed to book only ONE BOOTH.
- Bazaar booths and marketing add-ons are subject to HST
- Please note that some of the booths will be reserved by sponsors and therefore will not be available for purchase.
Please contact Bazaar@MuslimFest.com for any questions. We look forward to having you at MuslimFest 2018.
For Sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com
For Food or Drink Vendors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll guide you through the registration process for Food and Drink vendors which are different than registration for other vendors.
All registered & approved vendors, please review below important documents.
|Vendor Permit Application Form 2018|
|Vendor Insurance Forms 2018|
|Peel Health Food Vendor Application Form 2018|
|TSSA Inspection Certificate 2018|
|Bazaar Terms and Conditions 2018|
|Environmental Services Terms & Conditions 2018|
We look forward to another amazing festival year, InshAllah!
MuslimFest Bazaar Management Team 2018